Before we get started in our analysis of the pros and cons of „pooling“ money to maximize profits, reduce or eliminate taxes, and of course personal privacy; we have to say yes we do manage a Private Forex Pool for people we consider friends and acquaintances.
Preliminary details of our Private Forex Pool Account are given at the conclusion of this analysis and interested parties may contact us for information.
What is a „pool account?“
Definition: Any fund in which multiple investors contribute assets and hold them as a group. InvestorWords.com, Web Finance, Inc
- The advantage of a pooled account is the simplicity of setting up one account over a separate investment account for each individual participant.
Source: Destel-Bergen Corporation Retirement Plan Consultants
- Have you ever wondered why the CPI, GDP and employment numbers run counter to your personal and business experiences?The problem lies in biased and often-manipulated government reporting.
„John Williams‘ Shadow Government Statistics“ is an electronic newsletter service that exposes and analyzes flaws in current U.S. government economic data and reporting, as well as in certain private-sector numbers, and provides an assessment of underlying economic and financial conditions, net of financial-market and political hype.
Source: The SGS Newsletter
- The disadvantage is that the plan sponsor is liable for investment decisions made in the account. In addition, a pooled account will not take into consideration the different investment styles and time horizons of various plan participants. If the plan sponsor invests aggressively, and the plan takes some short-term losses, an older participant nearing retirement could conclude that the plan sponsor did not invest the retirement plan in his or her best interest. The same could be said of a younger employee who would prefer an aggressive investment style, but is stuck in a conservatively invested pooled account.
Source: Destel-Bergen Corporation Retirement Plan Consultants
- The Prosecution’s Case Against Alan Greenspan
Should Alan Greenspan, the former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board (1987 – 2006), be tried for Crimes Against the Economy, put up against a concrete wall, handed a cigarette, offered a red blindfold, and then executed by firing squad? Yes – absolutely. No question. (And this coming from an anti-death penalty, anti-abortion Catholic.) Herewith, the case for the prosecution. Source: Zero Hedge, Fri, 03 Sep 2010 00:00 CDT
- UK: George Osborne’s secret plan to slash sickness benefits
Secret plans to slash the welfare bill by £2.5bn for people who are disabled or too ill to work are being up drawn up by the chancellor, George Osborne, documents leaked to the Observer reveal. Source: Toby Helm, Guardian UK, Sat, 11 Sep 2010 06:32 CDT
- Hedge Fund Manager’s Secret Insider Trading Code: „How’s The Weather In Healthcare?“
A former hedge fund manager basically just bragged that he traded on inside information and doesn’t mind paying the SEC a fraction of his profits on said (alleged) insider trade. Source: Courtney Comstock, Business Insider, Wed, 01 Sep 2010 07:45 CDT
- A forex (or foreign exchange) scam is any trading scheme used to defraud traders by convincing them that they can expect to gain a high profit by trading in the foreign exchange market. Currency trading „has become the fraud du jour“ as of early 2008, according to Michael Dunn of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission. But „the market has long been plagued by swindlers preying on the gullible,“ according to the New York Times.
- 30 Statistics That Prove The Elite Are Getting Richer, The Poor Are Getting Poorer And The Middle Class Is Being Destroyed
Source: Robert Reich, The Economic Collapse Fri, 03 Sep 2010 00:00 CDT
- Ripping off Dead War Vets‘ Beneficiaries
Wall Street and other financial scammers do it from the living, Prudential and many insurers from the dead, ripping off families of killed war vets.
Source: Stephen Lendman, OpEdNews Sun, 05 Sep 2010 22:07 CDT
- Moody’s Escapes SEC Lawsuit, Now Moves to Shield Itself From Liability
Current and former executives of credit rating agencies are sworn in during a hearing before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Capitol Hill on Oct. 22, 2008. Despite allegations that Moody’s Investors Service, one of the three major credit rating agencies, committed fraud when it failed to fix what it knew was an erroneous rating, the Securities and Exchange Commission announced on Tuesday that it wouldn’t sue the rating agency.
Source: Marian Wang, Pro Publications Thu, 02 Sep 2010 00:00 CDT
- CFTC Charges North Carolina Foreign Currency Firm Barki, LLC and Its Recently Deceased Principal Bruce C. Kramer in Alleged $40 Million Ponzi Fraud
North Carolina Federal District Court Issues Restraining Order Freezing Assets and Appointing a Receiver. Washington, DC –The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) announced today that it charged Barki, LLC of Mint Hill, North Carolina, and Bruce C. Kramer with fraudulently soliciting at least $40 million to trade leveraged foreign currency contracts (forex), misappropriating at least $30 million of customer funds to pay purported profits, return principal to customers, and for personal expenses.
Source: U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Release: March 18, 2009
- Does Our Economy Really Have to Run on Fraud?
What is the difference between today’s economy and Lehman Brothers just before it collapsed in September 2008?
Source: Michael Hudson, Counterpunch Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:56 CDT
- CFTC Charges Tennessee Resident and Las Vegas-based Firm with Fraud and Misappropriation in $20 Million Commodity Pool Ponzi Scheme
Federal Court Promptly Freezes Assets of Dennis R. Bolze and His Firm, Centurion Asset Management, Inc.
Source: U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Release: March 12, 2009
- US CEOs who laid off the most workers got the most pay
Chief executive officers responsible for the 50 biggest mass layoffs of 2009 pulled in $12 million for the year on average, 42 percent higher than other CEOs at major companies, and hundreds of times more than the average US worker.
Source: Naomi Spencer, World Socialist Web Site Fri, 03 Sep 2010 10:38 CDT
- „The average individual foreign-exchange-trading victim loses about $15,000, according to CFTC records“ according to The Wall Street Journal. The North American Securities Administrators Association says that „off-exchange forex trading by retail investors is at best extremely risky, and at worst, outright fraud.“
- One million US public school students homeless
A report released in July by the advocacy groups National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY) and First Focus reveals the explosive growth of homelessness among public school students during the economic crisis.
Source: Clement Daly, World Socialist Website Thu, 02 Sep 2010 09:30 CDT
- Social Security: The futile fight for what’s been promised
Social Security redistributes wealth from the young to the old. The government keeps promising young payers that they’ll get their share – but no one believes it anymore.
Source: Bill Bonner, The Christian Science Monitor Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:34 CDT
- Treasury Makes Shocking Admission: Program for Struggling Homeowners Just a Ploy to Enrich Big Banks
The Treasury Dept.’s mortgage relief program isn’t just failing, it’s actively funneling money from homeowners to bankers, and Treasury likes it that way.
Source: Zach Carter, AlterNet Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:00 CDT
- Analyst: Citigroup Is Cooking the Books
An all-out war has broken out between Citigroup CEO Vikram Pandit and a prominent securities analyst who is saying that the big bank may be cooking the books by inflating its earnings through an accounting gimmick, FOX Business Network has learned.
Source: Charlie Gasparino, Fox Business Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:00 CDT
- Co-chair of Obama debt panel under fire for remarks
An advocacy group is calling for the ouster of former Sen. Alan Simpson, the co-chairman of President Obama’s bipartisan debt commission, who described Social Security as a „milk cow with 310 million tits!“ in an email.
Source: Jeanne Sahadi, CNN/Money Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:48 CDT
- Tony Blair Sets Up Mayfair „Bank“ to Act as a Deal Maker in Investments for the Super-Rich
* Former PM’s company can act as an investment bank * Blair’s memoirs hail his ‚visionary friend‘ George Bush
Source: The Daily Mail Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:26 CDT
- Time for Change: Why the Corrupt Few Wreak So Much Death, Destruction, and Suffering on the Rest of us
Perhaps the most important question of our time why, throughout human history, have despicable characters repeatedly risen to the pinnacles of power. The 20th Century alone witnessed an estimated 140 million war deaths and another 16 million from genocide. Mass starvation kills millions in an era when there is plenty enough food to feed the world. And not coincidentally, in the world today 40% of the world’s wealth is held in the hands of 1% of its inhabitants, while the bottom 50% owns only 1% of the world’s wealth. That means that the top 1% owns 40 times more than half the world’s population.
There are of course numerous reasons for this sorry state of affairs. But certainly the tremendous wealth and power disparity in the world, along with the abuse of that power by so many who have the most of it explains a great deal. Why have so many despicable characters throughout history acquired the ability to inflict so much suffering on the rest of humanity?
Source: Time for Change Democratic Underground, Ponerology.blogspot.com 2 August 2010
As you can see for yourself the necessity and outright emergency to take advantage of any investment that provides a legitimate opportunity for self preservation is in one’s best interest.
Basically, the only pitfall to „pooled accounts“, aside from the obvious skill in trading is the honesty and integrity of the fund manager. You must know who you are dealing with and you must know they can be trusted. If in doubt, visit the fund manager for lunch and invest a small sum to get started.
Develop trust, confidence and friendship with the fund manager. Hopefully, the fund manager is a person that shares your vision and their energy (vibes) resonates with your own.
„When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.“ – William Blake
Kemosabe Private Pool Account
- 25% (+) return monthly (goal);
- Cash withdrawal of all profits monthly via cash or mutual convenient alternative (Note: bank transfers charges or third party fees are deducted);
- $250 USD minimum investment = 1 Share;
- Transparency: Full disclosure of account statement monthly;
- Management fee = 25% of profits payable monthly
- Power of attorney given to named lawyer in the event fund manager is incapacitated;
- Available to friends and referrals only;
- Honor system: An honor system or honesty system is a philosophical way of running a variety of endeavors based on trust, honor, and honesty. Something that operates under the rule of the „honor system“ is usually something that does not have strictly enforced rules governing its principles.Source: Wikipedia
Profit Distribution Example: My good buddies Frank, Jake, and Chris came down for the Blue Marlin tournament and decided to invest in the Kemosabe Pool Account.
- Frank invested $500 / 2 shares;
- Jake invested $250 / 1 share; and
- Chris invested $1,000 / 4 shares
Total $1750 / 7 Shares
At the end of the month a profit of $1,000 was realized and the following distribution occurred: $1,000 profit less 25% ($250) management fee = $750 profit; $750 ÷ 7 shares = 107.00 per share;
- Frank received $214.00 / 2 shares;
- Jake received $107.00 / 1 share; and
- Chris received $428.00 / 4 shares
Total $749.00 / 7 Shares
„The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.“ – Ernest Hemingway
For more information on investing in the Kemosabe Pool Account, contact us: